Top 20 Books checked out in 2018
- Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate
- The Wife between us by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen
- Stillhouse Lake by Rachel Caine
- The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn
- Killman Creek by Rachel Caine
- The Story of Arthur Truluv by Elizabeth Berg
- The Recipe Box by Viola Shipman
- The Forgotten Ones by Steena Holmes
- The Hush by John Hart
- After Anna by Lisa Scottoline
- Jar of Hearts by Jennifer Hillier
- The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
- Girl in Disguise by Greer Macallister
- The Perfect Couple by, Elin Hilderbrand
- I’ve Got My Eyes On You by Mary Higgins Clark
- Her Last Goodbye by Melinda Leigh
- The Girl in the Red Coat by Kate Hamer
- The Fallen by David Baldacci
- The Woman on the Orient Express by Jayne Lindsay Ashford
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Della Owens
Your child can be a College SAVE Reading Champion. It’s easy! It’s fun! And your child may be one of 11 North Dakota kids to win $529 into a College SAVE account.
2 free audiobooks every week for 13 weeks starting April 26th
SYNC: FREE AUDIOBOOKS FOR TEENS ENCOURAGES LISTENING Portland, Maine, February 28, 2018–
With audiobook availability and listening on the rise, the SYNC Audiobooks for Teens program, sponsored by AudioFile Magazine and powered by OverDrive, kicks off its ninth year on April 26th. “This summer’s list will entice teens of many different tastes to experiment with new titles in this growing format. We are pleased to have such a quality list to share!” says AudioFile Magazine Founder Robin Whitten.
Teens, librarians, club leaders, and educators may sign up for email or text alerts about these FREE offerings and can learn more at www.audiobooksync.com. Any individual may participate by downloading the OverDrive App to their device of choice and returning to the SYNC website each Thursday after 7am Eastern Time to download the new audiobook pair for the week. Each title is available to download for one week only, but once downloaded may be kept by the recipient. Teens can build their listening collections and experience literature in a new way. Authors include Kwame Alexander, Jazz Jennings and Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa.
SYNC makes available two themed audiobook downloads every week, at no cost, to every registered listener, all summer. In 2018, 26 titles will be given away through the 13-week-long season. During the summer of 2017, the SYNC program gave away nearly 178,000 downloads to almost 28,000 participants.
See more details here at Sync